Testimonial from Denise & Henrik
After a less than stellar experience with a house sitter last year, my husband was VERY hesitant about having another stranger taking care of our pup and home while we were gone for 2 weeks.
I will say now that we have been incredibly spoiled by Clive and Ali and we feel we won't ever get lucky enough again to have a couple so wonderful to care for our dog and home.
- Communication before the dates was quick and easy. I never felt that they would back out or leave us hanging.
- Knowledge of usual expectations. They knew more about what I wanted than I did. Really refreshing.
What was FANTASTIC:
- Communication during the time we were gone. They made video updates for us and sent them to us while we were away! Seriously!!! It took so much worry off our shoulders…you have no idea.
- Cleanliness. They left the house in better shape than we gave it to them. And we cleaned the daylights out of the house before we left. Our place isn't easy to keep clean either! Especially with our dog and the beach and all the dirt that comes in.
- Conversation. Really nice to chat with them. Very friendly and open. Approachable and sincere.
What was above and beyond any expectation:
- The professionalism and seriousness in which they took care of our dog. I can't stress this enough - they look at pet sitting as a very serious responsibility and I felt that they lavished our dog with genuine affection. Not fake, or "for us." Our girl clearly took to them, was comfortable with them and didn't show signs of any stress at all when we returned. They followed her schedule to a "T" and really concentrated on her as the focus of their stay. Not to "visit" or play "tourist." It was so different from any other pet sitter we've ever had.
All this being said, we would PAY Clive and Ali to watch our girl. They are worth it by far and if you have the opportunity to have them house/pet sit for you, consider yourself more than just lucky. Consider it a privilege. Mahalo and Aloha!
Denise and Henrik Van Rzyin